To prevent the spread of West Nile Virus and other Vector-Borne Diseases and to reduce the nuisance from biting mosquitoes.
Integrated Pest Management techniques such as trapping mosquitoes, testing mosquitoes for West Nile Virus, surveillance of mosquito populations, larvicide treatment and adulticide applications all help control and reduce mosquito populations to prevent the spread of disease.
Contracting Jurisdictions are billed for their portion of the costs associated with this program each year
All jurisdictions are eligible for information
- AMCA Mosquito Prevention and Protection
- Beware of Bug Bites and Stings
- Controlling Aedes Mosquito Population
- Controlling Mosquito Population
- Fight the Bite Ohio
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for travelers
- Mosquito Fact Sheet
- Mosquitoes Biology and Control Brochure
- Mosquito General Information
- Preventing Mosquito Bites
- Zika Virus Facts