New or Updated
Greene County Public Health wants to make it easier for you to share correct and credible health information at your business, faith center, or agency. New COVID-19 Resources are added to this page often.
- CDC updated recommendations for use of masks in school nurse offices in the Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to reflect those outlined in the Infection Control: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) guidance
- CDC released its Strategy for Global Response to COVID-19 (2020-2023), aligning with the U.S. COVID-19 Global Response & Recovery Framework and the U.S. National Security Strategic goals
- CDC updated its Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccinationand Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination webpages (September 27) following the publication of a new CDC surveillance study on outcomes at least 90 days since onset of myocarditis
- CDC updated its infection prevention and control (IPC) guidance for U.S. healthcare settings to reflect the high levels of vaccine- and infection-induced immunity and the availability of effective treatments and prevention tools
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Community Levels: Check your county’s COVID-19 Community Level to know which prevention steps to take.
- COVID Data Tracker: Combines county, state, national, and global data in a series of interactive dashboards.
- What You Need to Know About Variants: Provides information on current variants of concern.
- COVID-19 Testing—What You Need to Know: Includes information about when to get tested, the types of tests, and interpreting test results.
- Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19: Access recommendations and tools for isolation, what to do if you were exposed to COVID-19, and other steps to prevent spreading COVID-19.
- Long COVID or Post-COVID Conditions: What you need to know about long COVID and post-COVID conditions, including symptoms.
- Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education (ECE) Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning: Provides strategies for everyday operations, including information about COVID-19 community levels
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine website – https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/vaccine
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 dashboards – https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/dashboards
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center (1-833-427-5634) – https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/contact-us
- Get the Shot COVID-19 vaccine eligibility and scheduling website for Ohioans – https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- Ohio CareLine (1-800-720-9616) – https://mha.ohio.gov/get-help/get-help-now/ohiocareline
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resources COVID-19 information – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC COVID-19 Community Levels – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration COVID-19 Vaccine information and fact sheets – https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019- covid-19/covid-19-vaccines
- Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics COVID-19 information – https://ohioaap.org/covid-19-info/
- Ohio Hospital Association COVID-19 data – https://ohiohospitals.org/covid19data
- U.S. Test-to-Treat Locations – https://covid-19-test-to-treat-locator-dhhs.hub.arcgis.com/