Baby and Me Tobacco Free is a program to assist pregnant women with quitting smoking. Women in the program receive smoking cessation sessions at no cost.
Quitting smoking is the BEST thing you can do for the health of you and your baby.
- Free Smoking Cessation Sessions: Take part in four sessions designed to help pregnant women with strategies to quit.
- Free Diapers: Receive a monthly voucher for free diapers for up to 12 months when you stay smoke-free after your baby is born.
- Must enroll by the 36th week of pregnancy.
- Mom can earn vouchers starting with her 3rd prenatal visit so she can earn 14 total = $350.00 worth of diapers and wipes.
- If another adult smoker is in the home and wants to quit they can earn an additional $300.00 worth of vouchers for diapers and wipes starting with the first postpartum visit if they pass the breath test.
Women who take part in the program are asked to pledge to do these things:
- Participate in the four prenatal quit smoking sessions.
- Quit smoking and stay smoke-free during pregnancy.
- Take a monthly breath test to show she is tobacco-free.
- Stay smoke-free after your baby is born to receive a monthly voucher for free diapers for up to 12 months.