ON THIS PAGE: Contact an Expert | Variants | Testing | Vaccine Information | Vaccine Card | Quarantine/Isolation Calculator
Last Updated 10/11/22
Vaccine for Children Information
Boosters are important to protect yourself from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, or dying from COVID-19. They are recommended for most people.
Use the link below for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccine boosters.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters | CDC
Clinics at our main office in Xenia, located at 360 Wilson Drive, are ongoing weekly and you can either walk in or schedule an appointment at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Current clinic hour are Friday's 8:30 to 10AM and 2:00PM to 3:30PM. These hours are subject change. We are providing Covid 19 vaccine including boosters. Check out the announcement section of our website for updates, or visit our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please visit the CDC for the most up-to-date information on variants. What You Need to Know About Variants | CDC
- You can now order free rapid Covid-19 home test kits through the following site https://www.covidtests.gov
- Find COVID-19 testing locations near you.
- Antigen (rapid) test results should be confirmed with a PCR test. If you have received a positive antigen test, consider these next steps:
- Schedule a PCR test to confirm your results.
- While waiting for your PCR test and test results, stay home and isolate yourself from household members.
- Continue wearing a mask, washing your hands, and keeping 6 feet away from people.
- Rapid tests can be obtained at any Greene County Public Library branch.
Get your questions answered
If you have questions about COVID-19 call:
- Greene County Public Health at 937-374-5600 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or
- The Ohio Department of Health daily at 1-833-427-5634 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Information from trusted sources:
- COVID-19 updates from the CDC
- COVID-19 updates from ODH
- COVID-19 resources from GCPH
- Email email@example.com
Lost/Replacement Vaccine Card
1. Check your medical record app such as My Chart as there is an option for QR code proof of vaccination tied to your medical record.
2. Your vaccine card is proof that you have had your vaccination please be sure that you keep it in a safe place.
3. Due to the increased demand for replacing missing cards and limited staff availability at Greene County Public Health it is taking much longer than usual to process misplaced vaccine cards. Please use this link for information on requesting your replacement card directly from the Ohio Department of Health.
4. You can request a replacement can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org be advised that this is taking much longer than usual and using option 3 above will be a faster method of replacing your card.
Quarantine and Isolation Calculator