Last Updated 05/11/23
- CDC guidelines for vaccines | CDC
- We continue to provide the bivalent (updated) vaccine. Fridays are the best day to stop by our office to receive the vaccine. Walk-ins are available daily, however, during regular business hours, 8a-4p. No appointment necessary. Please bring your vaccine card and insurance card, if applicable.
- We have a limited number of at-home test kits available. Please email email@example.com for more information on how to get one.
Get your questions answered
If you have questions about COVID-19 call:
- Greene County Public Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- The Ohio Department of Health daily at 1-833-427-5634 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Information from trusted sources:
- COVID-19 updates from the CDC
- COVID-19 updates from ODH
- COVID-19 resources from GCPH
- Email email@example.com
Lost/Replacement Vaccine Card
1. Check your medical record app such as My Chart as there is an option for QR code proof of vaccination tied to your medical record.
2. Your vaccine card is proof that you have had your vaccination please be sure that you keep it in a safe place.
3. Due to the increased demand for replacing missing cards and limited staff availability at Greene County Public Health it is taking much longer than usual to process misplaced vaccine cards. Please use this link for information on requesting your replacement card directly from the Ohio Department of Health.
4. You can request a replacement can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org be advised that this is taking much longer than usual and using option 3 above will be a faster method of replacing your card.
Quarantine and Isolation Calculator