This site may contain some HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Free rapid HIV testing is available by walk-in on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month from 1-3 pm, or by appointment.
The HIV/AIDS Prevention Program concentrates on reducing HIV transmission in Greene County and provides a way for persons at risk for HIV infection to learn their HIV status and to learn how to reduce their risk of HIV infection. This is facilitated by increasing the number of people who are aware of their HIV status, increasing awareness and linkage to care, promoting health equities, community planning, increasing community and provider knowledge of HIV treatment, prevention, epidemiology, and effective policies.
- Free anonymous and confidential HIV and Hepatitis C testing
- Uses the OraQuick Rapid test that provides results in just 20 minutes
- HIV/STD evidenced-based educational interventions
- Linkage to HIV care
- Mobile HIV counseling, testing, and referral
- Distribution of safer sex kits
- State of Ohio HIV/STD Prevention Information
If you are interested in testing, please fill out the assessment form in the "Forms" section. Please fill out the form in its entirety and press the submit button at the end of the form. One of our Health Educators will contact you with further information. All forms require the free Adobe Acrobat app available here for computers and here for mobile devices.