The Greene County Combined Health District Prenatal Clinic
Clinical Care Provides:
- Affordable and comprehensive prenatal and postpartum healthcare services.
- Laboratory tests and complete prenatal testing, including genetic screenings and referrals for diagnostic ultrasound.
- Capability for early ultrasound.
- Prenatal screening for diabetes, hypertension, sexually transmitted infections, and HIV.
- Routine monitoring of your baby's growth.
- Social work assessment, counseling, and community resource referrals available at each visit.
- Postpartum transition to reproductive health and wellness for contraceptive needs and annual well-woman exams.
Insurance and Fees
- No one will be denied services due to inability to pay.
- Medicaid-based insurance is accepted: CareSource, Buckeye, Molina, Paramount, United Healthcare Community Plan, and AmeriGroup.
- Assistance with enrollment in Expedited Medicaid insurance is available on site.
- Self-pay for services are subject to a sliding-fee scale based on income and family size.
- Cash and private health insurance are accepted.
Prenatal services are provided at the Greene County Combined Health District
Appointments required for all prenatal services
To schedule an appointment or ask questions, call:
To speak to a nurse, call:
Your Delivery Services are located at:
Soin Medical Center/Kettering Health Network
3535 Pentagon Boulevard
Beavercreek, OH 45431
WIC- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children: (937) 374-5641
Breastfeeding Resources and support: (937) 374-5642