The Greene County Public Health offers immunizations for adults and children.
All vaccines are given by appointment. Please call 937-374-5600 to schedule.
Greene County Public Health office is located at 360 Wilson Dr Xenia Oh, 45385.
We no longer provide travel vaccines. See our "Traveler's Health" section.
Most routine Vaccinations recommended by the CDC are available.
Adult Immunizations, 19 years of age and older
- Bring shot record
- There is a fee per immunization
- Cash, check, credit or debit cards
- Medicaid accepted for some vaccines
Recommended Schedules for Adult Immunizations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Click Here
- Fees may vary
- No eligible child will be denied immunizations due to the inability to pay
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or an adult that has a "Medical Treatment Authorization for a Minor" which has been signed by the parent or legal guardian. Click Here for the form
- Parents must bring the child's immunization record with them.
Recommended Schedules for Child, and Adolescent Immunizations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Click Here