Child & Adolescent Health Clinic
Child & Adolescent Clinic
(Newborn-21 years of age)
360 Wilson Drive, Xenia, OH 45385
Call for an appointment
Clinic Services Offered:
• Physical examination (annual, school, camp,
work permits, pre-employment, sports)
Click here for forms:
• Nutrition assessment/counseling
• Psycho/Social assessment/counseling
• Parenting guidance
• Developmental screening
• Childhood immunizations
• Vision & hearing screening
• Laboratory screenings; lead, hemoglobin, urinalysis
• Acute Care visits
• PKU Test Kits (937)374-5650
• All charges are subject to a sliding fee scale based on income and family size.
• No one will be denied service due to inability to pay.
• Medicaid and other insurance accepted.
• Driver’s License
• Proof of income (current paycheck stub)
• Insurance card