To Users and Visitors to Greene County Public Health's social media pages, the purpose of our social media pages is to foster effective communication between Greene County and our community.
Users will not post content, comments, videos, pictures or other postings that are:
- Not related to the particular social media article
- In support of or in opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures
- Abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of another’s intellectual property right
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Otherwise offensive
Greene County Public Health will remove any thing that violates the above standards.
The views, opinions, depicted results, and experiences expressed in user-submitted comments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Greene County Public Health, its employees, programs, or events. User comments are not edited for accuracy; however, we may report or remove content or commentary containing spam, profanity, or otherwise objectionable, or prohibited material.
By submitting content to our pages you agree that:
• You voluntarily submit the content to Greene County Public Health and it is your own words;
• You agree to grant Greene County Public Health the unlimited right to use, modify, or remove the content, ideas, concepts, designs, or creative elements (along with your Facebook/Twitter user name or any other name associated with your content) in any media or forum that we choose (including, but not limited to: Facebook/Twitter posts, blogs, websites, and other social networks, advertising, or promotional materials), without compensation or credit.
Our current platforms include (click to visit each one):